Thursday, November 13, 2008

Nahin Rakhta Dil Mein Kuch - Sifar

UPDATE - I have used the 'Noise Removal' from Audacity and removed the background noise considerably...Hav re-uploaded the song now..Audacity is an excellent software for small time users like me!


I found a new interface to add music into the blog using Muziboo. Got this info from my friend Sunil's blog. Thanks Sunil :)

This song is Nahin Rakhta Dil Mein the album Sifar by Lucky Ali. I’ve recorded this with Audacity software from laptop on a late night…I kind of mellowed down my voice a bit and also added Guitar parts instead of the high pitched ‘Oh-O-O’s as I was too scared to face the wrath of my room mates who were sleeping :) Will try to record a better one…but this one is just to try and start using ‘Muziboo’ in my blog!

Sifar is one of my favourite albums. We used to hear it a lot in early Engg days and particularly 'Dekha hai aise bhi' and 'Nahin Rakhta Dil Mein'.

I should tell - the recording is not that gud....so Solpa adjust maadi :)

One of my dearest frnds asked - 'who played the flute at 1:56'..
me - "What??!! There was no flute in there!"
I went back and checked it and at around 1:56 in the song...there was a mosquito flying around the mic...which resulted in a buzzzzzzz :D...


Nahin Rakhta Dil Mein | Upload Music

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

mama.... ultimate..... Kummesav.
Keep it up.
Hoping to hear more from you.

Suresh Kota said...

Thanks ra Purna :)

Kasi Viswanath said...

U rock dude!

Unknown said...

Nice singing with lots of feel & amazing guitar!!!
Please post more songs :)

We can definitely use ur mosquito for live flute recordings ;)

luv
koshy.

Suresh Kota said...

Thanks Koshy for the comments...I shud say...the Guitar is this is veryy simple :) Nothing much to take credit for...in fact there were lots of buzzings too ;)

Addy said...

babai.. !!! next time, some classical :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kota, You rock mama as always...I still remember your event in Andhra University Youth festival during our college days. But this solo one is awesome. Hope to hear more of such stuff from you.

Anonymous said...

Awesome ra Suresh. I still remember the days when u used to sing the jeans movie songs in our intermediate. Keep going and I wish you all the best in your journey with Music.

Ravi

Suresh Kota said...

Thanks Ravi...thanks Vijay...sure I will upload more...

@Babai...will try surely, for Classical I hav to work more :)

Anonymous said...

The mosquito couldn't help itself and had to contribute to the melody around..
It was great, mate!