Sunday, November 9, 2008

New Flamenco Guitar


Finally!! After a bit of delay and inaction on the music front, I now bought a Flamenco Guitar. Yamaha CG171SF. I've been checking the reviews in the net and for the budget of $350, this Guitar has been getting good reviews. But when I checked it live today, I felt this is the one...It has an excellent tone and I tried some other Guitars upto $700 range...but this surely is a well made Guitar.

Bought this from Guitar Center in Santa Clara. Guitar Center is an awesome collection of Guitars. A Guitar enthusiast would feel like a kid in a toy store! The sheer numbers are over-whelming. It does have a corporate feeling though. It is a very big store and you might miss the personalized treatment which u might get in a local store...but the guy who helped me was pretty decent.
I will be playing again and hopefully record some good ones soon...Right now I'm pretty excited about my new Guitar!


I did try some electric Guitars tooo...This below one is a Gibson Les Paul worth $2000..That requires a bit of saving from now :)

4 comments:

Addy said...

waavv... finally !!! babai :)
congrats !!!

Kiran Kumar Palla said...

Good going babai ... rock with your new friend ...

Suresh Kota said...

Thanks Anil and Kiran babais :)

Kasi Viswanath said...

Kekoooooo, Kekaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!