Thursday, September 23, 2010

5000



Well I couldn't win it, but had gr8 fun in the live event.The occasion is that our Product Engg dept (PE) reached 5000 employees..I composed a song and made up a video which is played in the background of the stage..Theme -- Hero is the 5000th employee of PE and is surprised that his arrival has sparked all these celebrations and he thinks he is so special...But soon reality catches up with him and he gets to know the other not-so-pleasant things!

Not uploading it to youtube because of some company stuff in the video...Don't want to get mails from HR :) But friends can send me gmail ID and I can share a picasa link!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Suresh,
I came across your blog when I searched for bangalore flamenco. I'm glad to find you. I may be visiting Bangalore next month and wanted to know the flamenco scene there. Are there any flamenco dance schools/studios? .
Cheers, aki

Suresh Kota said...

Hi Aki,

There are no Flamenco schools in Bangalore as far as I know. I tried a lot but couldn't find any teacher. And I think it is the same for Flamenco dance classes too. No schools for them as well.

There are quite a few places which teach Classical Guitar though.
So, are you a teacher or a student of Flamenco?

Regards,
Suresh.

aki said...

Hi Suresh,
Thanks for the info. It is sad. It's hard to believe that there are no flamenco clubs or schools in a city with 5 million people. Maybe, most people are too busy with their regular work or study and not interested in other things these days?

But there is always a beginning. You are pioneering flamenco right now to make it popular in Bangalore.

I am a hobby guitarist and no teacher.

Cheers, aki