Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Journey



I don't know how different this might be from millions of blogs on music or Guitar in particular, but I just wanted to blog my own experiences with Music. Since years I have been using the internet and blogs to learn Guitar and I feel it is good to give some insight to readers who are like me some years back. I started to learn Guitar basics from the internet and my dear friend Vinod :-) and then continued learning from Vibes School.

I have now joined The Bangalore School of Music to learn Classical Guitar and I see this a good reason to kick-start my blog. I am looking forward to share all my experiences and it would be nice for me to watch how my thought process changes and how I progress as the time goes. Also I feel this would be helpful to all my friends who are learning music...friends from college, office, vibes school and elsewhere.

Welcome to the Journey of my Life with Music!

8 comments:

Done with Dreemz said...

cool one dude!!!!
keep going!

All the Best!
~Purnesh

Anonymous said...

kool mams. good going. all the best

Bindu said...

All the very best!

Suresh Kota said...

Thanks everyone :-)!

-Suresh.

Unknown said...

Suresh ! just read your blog .. nice ! all the best with the guitaring .. after you learn it, maybe you can teach me too ! :) .. take care dude .. all the best ! :)

Suresh Kota said...

Thanks a lot Aditya :-) Sure will do that dude!

Unknown said...

I am glad I found your Blog just in exactly a months time...i dint miss much!!! Finally u are writing u wordy wizard!!!!......long awaited one this one was!!!!

Bhargavi

Suresh Kota said...

Hey Thanks Bhargavi...This is a surprise...Also came to know about ur blog just now...Gud to see u here.